Useful links and contacts

If you are at risk of harm call the police on 999.

Reporting drug-related activity:

If you witness any drug-related activity please phone the Police Drugs Team on 101. If you see a drug deal in progress please phone 999.

Thames Valley Police phone logo for FOSP website

Reporting anti-social behaviour:

To report problems with anti-social behaviour: barbecues, dog fouling, drones, fly tipping, litter, noise, sharps, etc.
Mon–Fri, 9–5pm contact Oxford City Council Parks Office: 01865 252240 (or email
Out of hours (evenings and weekends) contact the City Council ASB Team or, for noise issues, contact the City Council Environmental Health Team.

To report problems with the park, for example a dangerous tree:
Mon–Fri 9–5pm contact Oxford City Council Parks Office: 01865 252240 (or email
At evenings and weekends contact the Out of Hours Parks Duty Officer: 07711 439090 (please note: this contact is for park emergencies only. the Duty Officer cannot deal with issues such as barbecues).

Thames Valley Police, Oxford East Neighbourhood Team
Office:  01865 202862
Mobile: 07800 702488
Email: (this will go to the whole team so will be picked up quickly).

Friends of South Park
Email FoSP:
See the Friends of South Park Facebook page for more group news, pictures, etc.

Oxford City Council
South Park is owned and managed by Oxford City Council.  To see what they say about the park, and get the latest news and updates about forthcoming events, visit their website:

Other Organisations
Oxford Preservation Trust

Campaign for the Protection of Rural England